Monday, January 31, 2011

Heaven


My travel plans have been waylaid because I have found heaven in Northern Thailand.

                                                The terrace and dining room at Cave Lodge

I am at Cave Lodge near Soppong.  It is truly incredible.  From crazy partying Bangkok and Chaing Mai
to rivers and caves and he sound of frogs and gibbons and birds.

                                        An evening stroll to work out the kinks from the little moto

You will have to look it up.  It is between Pai and Mae Hong Son in Northwest Thailand.

                                                           Hamming it up for the fa-rang

I am staying here at least another day.

                                                                This does not suck

Riding motos is Thailand ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                       Sleeping in Style in my little bungalow

No comments:

Post a Comment