Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day # 64 Morphing

The basic premise of this blog is going to be changing for a bit.  While I am still very challenged by my news obsession and my steadfast aim to stick to the year-long boycott, the next five weeks will be much more about travel and much less about whether I am reading the news.

I will still be following the same rules, no reading, listening or surfing for news of current events.  In the immediate future, the newspapers available to me are going to be easy since they will be in either Thai or Laotian and I don't speak or read either.

For the next month or so I am going to be using the blog to talk about my travels in SE Asia.  I am sure other stuff will come up, but wrestling with news obsessions will be a lesser part of the content for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment