Sunday, January 30, 2011

Heading North

Tomorrow morning the moto journey begins. I am very reluctantly leaving Chang Mai, comforted that I am looping back here in five days. I guess it is a sign of a trip well traveled if one is sad to leave each place one has been.

I will be looping north and west put of CM upwards Mae Hong Sung and then south and east back to CM. It is about a 1200 km loop.

Gentleman start your engine.


Today was a church day with much merit making on many Buddhist temples which are, of course Wats.
A good day. A very good day

                                                  The ancient City Stupa at Chiang Mai

                                                      Morning at the Wat, one of many

                                                  The monk's alms bowls, ready for their rounds

Blogging may get pretty spotty for the next few but I am sure the little moto and I will be fine.
Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment