Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chaing Mai

What a change from Bangkok An easy flight to the Capitol of all things cool and laid back.

                                                            The Saturday Night Market

I just walked one of the most amazing markets of my life which relived me of excess baht. Here there were more Thais shopping than fa-lang which was very refreshing. I started my evening walk by stumbling onto the shop where I am renting my little moto on Monday so I got to meet my trusty steed for a week of exploring in the Golden Triangle. I am so excited!!!!!

Now I am smoking an excellent cigar and watching the incredible scene of people and motos and tuk-tuks. Life is very, very good my friends. Be well!

                                                              Early morning at the Wat

                                                                   Its not just a tree
Sent from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting all of this.....I can almost smell the smells! I'm guessing you have tried fallang.....have you tried mangosteen yet?

    ReplyDelete