Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day # 22 Nuttin'

Any morning that begins with not going to work, tea and an acupuncture appointment with my favorite health care provider is a good morning indeed.  If you live in the GreyNorWet in November and it happens to be a crisp, sunny day, you are now earning bonus points.  Follow that up with some moto wrench time in the man-cave and a real Cubano Puro, well, could world peace really be that hard to obtain?

Nothing untoward intruded on my day.  Verily the sun did shine, the birds did sing, the cigar did smoke and hopefully annoyed the State Department as well.  I did not maim, cripple or incapacitate any motos that came under my hand and I got back to the homestead before I had used up all of my spousal away points.

As the sun was setting behind the snowy Olympic Mountains, I was slurping Pho at my favorite beach side noodle shack.

No news reared its ugly (or human interest) head and since all I have to say are good things, it will, like a any non-news day, be a short blog entry.

I guess it really does take some modicum of decent conflict to make a story interesting.  Today, I got nuttin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment