Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day # 15 Grinderman

There was no news yesterday.  And no blog entry either.

There was marital strife, a continuing frustrating struggle with a recalcitrant moto malfunction and a holiday card photo session.

Lest the day sound like a total wash, the evening was spent with good friends from out-of-town, a great dinner and then slipping off with them to the Grinderman show at the King Kat.

Nick Cave worked the crowd like the madman that he is and although I was not anointed with his sweat, the folks just ahead of me were.  Grinderman is a long departure from the Bad Seeds with Nick and Warren Ellis getting back to some serious Punk roots.  It was grand.  I did not think much about anything except that I need to be doing more live music shows.

The Kid and TBG were still up when I got home late, no news had intruded on the day and neither had blogging.  So this is all there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment