Saturday, May 28, 2011

Day # 196 Breaking News

Despite my news boycott, I find that stories of a certain enormous import quickly make their way into my consciousness   Today one such story broke through into my little world with the clarity of a cut diamond.

I have to buy a Blu-Ray player.  I never wanted a Blu-Ray player.  My high definition television rocked my little visual world to a level I did not think possible.  Despite the incredible detail imparted to the faces of the young and the restless, my current level of technology falls short in the face of all this new shit that's come to light, man.

"The Big Lebowski", the source of all things Dude-istic, is coming out on Blu-Ray.  As if that were not enough, there is a special 28-page book to accompany the disc, which, of course, makes it more of a Must Have.  Must have, must have, must have!!  I mean really, like, why else do I have a job if not to consume things?  What do you think I'm going to spend my money on?  Certainly not the Eagles Greatest Hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment