Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day # 311 Booked

Blogging has lapsed.  I admit it.  The new house, moving, paddling and a resurgence of summer albeit a bit late have all conspired to keep me from the keyboard.

Today is the first day blogging in the "300's" and while I still am not doing the news, I have news of my own.  I have booked the flights for my next installment of travel to SE Asia. I am leaving in late January and will be gone for a full month.  So, that saga continues.

Despite the absolutely momentous change the year has wrought, both on a personal and world level, I remain safely inside my no-news bubble.  With less than two months until the end of the experiment I have to say that I do not miss my former day-to-day, hour-to-hour involvement in the goings on of the world.  When the full year rolls around on November 13th, I do not think I will rush out to buy the NY Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment